The quality of air circulating throughout your home can make the difference in you breathing in pollutants and dust particles, or enjoying high quality healthy air. In many ways, the quality of your air contributes to the overall health of you and your family.
To ensure the best indoor air quality, 128 Plumbing, Cooling & Heating is here for you. We provide a list of beneficial services in order to help make sure the air in your home is clean.
If you are tired of breathing in polluted air, here are some ways we can help:
- Schedule regular HVAC maintenance
- Update air filters
- Clean out ducts and panels
- Offer humidity control systems
- Improved ventilation options
- Add fresh air intake to your heating/cooling system
- And more!
For more information on how you can improve your indoor air quality, contact us at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric today.
What We Will Want to Know
- Do you have ducts in your house?
- When is the last time you serviced your heating and cooling system?
- When is the last time you had someone change your air filter?
- Do you have problems with humidity?
- When do you have time for an appointment?
What You Can Expect From Us
- 24 hour emergency services
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Phones answered by our own staff 24/7
- We will treat your home like our own
- Clean uniforms, booties, and drop cloths
- Trained, licensed, insured, and skilled technicians