The best way to extend the longevity and efficiency of your A/C or cooling system is to schedule regular maintenance with a professional cooling technician at 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric. We recommend an annual service check before those hot summer days.
Our Cooling Service and Repair Services
When we come to service or repair your cooling / air conditioning unit, we provide comprehensive services including:
- Check thermostat settings
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check system controls
- Monitor refrigerant levels
- Clean evaporator, condenser, and coils
- Adjust and clean blower levels
- Check air filters
- And more
When Is It Time To Call An Expert AC company for Service and Repair?
If you notice any issues with your AC cooling system, there is no time to waste, especially during the hotter months. AC issues can be complex, so you need to get the help of a professional AC service and repair technician.
We want you to stay cool throughout the summer, and that’s why we make sure that your air conditioning / cooling system is working properly.
- When your AC is not turning on you should call an air conditioning expert immediately
- When your AC is not blowing cold air it’s time to get a technician’s eyes on it
- When your AC appears to be freezing up, an AC professional has experience in getting it back to working normally again
Call Our Experts – 24/7
In the event that you need service or repairs made to your A/C or cooling unit, we are here for you. Call us today to set up an appointment! We look forward to serving you.